We’ve heard a lot from the “99 per cent” over the last year. But a few months ago, Ontario’s government passed a bill aimed at the other “1 per cent.” On June 12, Queen’s Park approved a 2% tax increase on those who have a taxable income over $500,000. This increase will be implemented gradually….

logo-footer